Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Plate Number Blues

Almost two months gone, close to 5k kilometers traveled and our Honda Bravo is still running without a plate number. I've dropped by the shop where we bought the unit several times and all I get were lame excuses and promises that are bound to broken with a 100 percent certainty. Frustration is an understatement.

And so I've decided starting this week to drop by the shop daily. I've just sent a text message to them reminding them of their obligation. Sadly, no reply yet.

I've also contacted the Honda forum moderator and informed him/her of our predicament. I did so because the store staff mentioned something about the clearance provided to them by the manufacturer, whatever it is, has expired. And so I sent the moderator an email to get their side of the story. Unfortunately, same as the vendor, no replies received yet and a follow-up would be necessary.

Are they conniving? I don't know. I just hope something is happening in the background and hopefully, our Bravo will get its well-deserved plate number before All Saints Day.

1 comment:

  1. At long last, a shiny plate number is now attached to my beloved Bravo. It was released last Monday (110209). Thanks to the Honda Philippines forum moderator for following it up with R-Cycle. Kudos to you guys....

    ReplyDelete