Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Pacquiao and Gay Marriage

Some people overreacted when PacMan made a comment and said that he doesn't agree with gays getting married.  What they missed is that he also said that they should be loved irregardless of their sexual orientation.

If the reference is the Bible, for sure it doesn't allow this kind of union.  Pacquiao believes in It and it is therefore expected  for him to echo what is written in the Book.  But denouncing the gay community, I think he did not.

God made us individuals with freedom to choose and decide what to do.  But He also prepared for us some guidelines on how we should live our lives.  I myself will not condemn anyone simply because I don't have the right.  I am far from being perfect and has committed violations against His rules.

But I believe that there is life after death and we will all be accountable to our deeds.  God will be the judge and the Bible will be the reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment